Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 26th September 2021
Published: 27 September 2021
(From Friday 17th to Sunday 26th September 2021)
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible - this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Vehicle Crime. Car park, Castle Road, Studley. Vehicle broken into and handbag with bank cards, mobile phone etc stolen. Between 12.15pm and 1pm Tuesday 21st September. 0159 21/09/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Morton Bagot. Four males wearing balaclavas disturbed on private property. They have then run off. Vehicle not seen at the time. 12.40am Friday 24th September. 0009 24/09/2021
- *Burglary Business. Morton Bagot. Farm workshop broken into and various items stolen including tools and a green Yamaha 700 quad bike. Overnight 20th & 21st September. 0081 21/09/2021
- *Burglary. Snitterfield Road, Bearley. Premises broken into and motorcycle keys taken. The Bike has then also been stolen. Overnight 21st & 22nd September. 0061 22/09/2021
- *Damage. High Street, Henley. Small leaded glass window smashed. Reported 22nd September. 0144 22/09/2021
- *Burglary. Shutt Lane, Earlswood. House broken into and car keys stolen. Subsequently a vehicle from the property was also stolen. Overnight 25th & 26th September. 0110 26/09/2021
- *Burglary Business. Juggins Lane, Earlswood. Secure compound broken into and items damaged / moved about. Equipment and Three caravans stolen. Between 7.30pm and 11pm Monday 20th September. 0458 20/09/2021
Neighbourhood Watch - Local Neighbourhood Watch schemes work in a variety of ways that reflect the needs of the local community. This includes: sharing crime prevention advice and information; running awareness campaigns; holding social events and awards for local people and businesses; leading community projects, such as litter picks, a community café, flood defence response, presentations in schools and work with young people and children and community messaging with the police. For further information on the work of the NHW and instructions on how to create or join a scheme, visit here - https://www.ourwatch.org.uk/
The Warwickshire Neighbourhood Watch page can be found here - http://warwickshirenwa.ourwatch.org.uk/
Vehicle Crime – Here are a few crime prevention tips to deter vehicle crime.
- Always lock your vehicle. Whether it’s in the garage, on the driveway of your house, unattended for a few seconds or in an isolated car park, lock it and activate any alarm system.
- Always remove valuable items from the vehicle. If this cannot be done the items must be removed from view and secured in a glove box or boot.
- Fit an alarm that will activate on movement in the vehicle. An alarm that can notify you in real time that there is a problem is extremely useful.
- Items such as tools and machinery that cannot be removed can be secured in lockers and security marked with high visibility paint etc.
- If available, park your vehicle in a location that is covered by CCTV, overlooked by houses or is in an area that is in constant use.
- Use anti-theft screws and sticky pads for number plates. If you have a plate that is stolen, replace it with one that has a different design so it is distinguishable from the stolen plate.
- If you see or hear any suspicious activity around a car or car park, ring 101 to report straight away. Active crimes where the offenders are still at the scene can be reported on 999.
- For further advice visit - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/cp/crime-prevention/theft-from-a-vehicle/
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email - Alcesternorth.email@example.com
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain - Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh - firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Avery email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number - 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter - @AlcesterCops
Facebook - Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media or the local Facebook pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.