Earlswood Lakes Works Update 27th September 2021
Published: 28 September 2021
Over the next two weeks we plan to:
• Continue with the resurfacing of the Crest Road – base stone going down, tarmac planned to commence 4 October;
• Continue with the new path construction on Windmill, incorporating required fishing positions (photo attached);
• Complete grass re-enforcement matting to the dam embankment, and complete fencing to the culvert area (from 27 September);
• Remove the stone access haul road in the bed of Engine Pool (photo attached); and
• Remove the pumps in Terry’s Pool (crane lift planned for 30 September).