Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 12th September 2021
Published: 13 September 2021
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible - this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Vehicle Crime. Castle Road, Studley. Two males seen breaking into vehicle parked on drive. They were challenged and ran off. Both white males. 20’s, wearing jeans and t-shirts. 5.40am Sunday 12th September. 0075 12/09/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Crooks Lane, Studley. Silver Ford Ranger with three people on board seen acting suspiciously in the area. Caller concerned they were scoping the area out. Registration number passed to police. 6pm Thursday 9th September. 0369 09/09/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Middletown Lane, Studley. Secure works van broken into and tools stolen. Intel from the area suggest the offenders were in the area at 2am and left in an Audi estate car displaying stolen plates. Monday 6th September. 0369 08/09/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Allendale Crescent, Studley. Banging heard at property and garden tools seen on ground outside. Caller concerned that the property was being broken into. Area and premises checked by police. No trace of anyone. The tools may have been moved to steal later. 3am Tuesday 7th September. 0039 07/09/2021
- *Burglary. Snitterfield Road, Bearley. Two pedal cycles stolen from secure garden shed. Black framed Trek FX and a Silver Trek Dual Sport. Between 3rd and 9th September. 0282 07/09/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Pound Field, Wootton Wawen. Two males in a white van seen acting suspiciously in the area. They said that they were interested in buying a car they had seen on one of the driveways. Caller concerned that they were scoping out the area. 12.55pm Thursday 9th September.
- *Damage. Meadow Road, Henley. Lock on garden gate damaged. Entry not gained and nothing believed stolen. Overnight 6th & 7th September. 0062 07/09/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Farm premises, Malthouse Lane, Earlswood. Secure automatic gates opened and a vehicle has driven onto site. Premises checked. Nothing found to be stolen or damaged at the time of the report. Approx. 9.30am. Friday 10th September. 0473 10/09/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Malthouse Lane, Earlswood. Works van broken into while owner was working nearby. Various tools stolen. The offenders were seen to drive off in a silver VW Passat with a registration number starting ‘AD07’. 2pm Friday 10th September. 0255 10/09/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Earlswood Lakes. Torch lights and lasers seen being used on the Lakes. Caller concerned, especially regarding the wildlife as it seemed the Geese were in distress. Area searched by police - One vehicle and its occupants stopped and advised regarding their behaviour. No further offences disclosed at the time. 11.45pm Thursday 9th September. 0430 09/09/2021
Vehicle Crime – Here are a few crime prevention tips to deter vehicle crime.
- Always lock your vehicle. Whether it’s in the garage, on the driveway of your house, unattended for a few seconds or in an isolated car park, lock it and activate any alarm system.
- Always remove valuable items from the vehicle. If this cannot be done the items must be removed from view and secured in a glove box or boot.
- Fit an alarm that will activate on movement in the vehicle. An alarm that can notify you in real time that there is a problem is extremely useful.
- Items such as tools and machinery that cannot be removed can be secured in lockers and security marked with high visibility paint etc.
- If available, park your vehicle in a location that is covered by CCTV, overlooked by houses or is in an area that is in constant use.
- Use anti-theft screws and sticky pads for number plates. If you have a plate that is stolen, replace it with one that has a different design so it is distinguishable from the stolen plate.
- If you see or hear any suspicious activity around a car or car park, ring 101 to report straight away. Active crimes where the offenders are still at the scene can be reported on 999.
- For further advice visit - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/cp/crime-prevention/theft-from-a-vehicle/
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email - Alcesternorth.email@example.com
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain - Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh - firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Avery email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number - 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter - @AlcesterCops
Facebook - Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media or the local Facebook pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.