Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 8th August 2021
Published: 09 August 2021
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible - this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Mallard Road, Studley. Two males dressed in black seen stood in garden of property. They have then run off towards the river / Wickham Road. No offences disclosed at the time. 4.20am Saturday 7th August. 0078 07/08/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances / Theft. Business compound, The Slough, Studley. A male has entered the compound and has tried to start a fork lift truck. A set of keys was then also found to be missing. The male left the area in a taxi. 3.15pm Tuesday 3rd August. 0252 03/08/2021
- *Theft. Gunners Lane, Studley. Offender(s) have forced open a secure garden gate and have then stolen a full Hot Tub and two garden rocking chairs. Overnight 2nd & 3rd August. 0051 03/08/2021
- *Animal Incident. Archer Close, Studley. An Alsatian that was loose in the Close has attacked another dog being walked nearby. Due to the injuries received the dog being walked has unfortunately been put down. 7.45pm Saturday 31st July. Witnesses of the attack can contact the police with information quoting Crime No: 23/30369/21.
- *Theft. Stratford Road, Wootton Wawen. Two Koi Carp stolen from pond. Between 4th & 5th August. 0149 08/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Car Park, Earlswood Common. Secure works van broken into and various tools stolen including drill, tester and chop saw. 7pm Monday 2nd August. 0305 02/08/2021. A white van and two males were seen nearby at the time.
- *Damage. Malt House Lane, Earlswood. Twenty yards of wooden fencing removed and placed under bushes. Between 1st and 2nd August. 0107 02/08/2021
- *Burglary. Aspley Heath Lane, Tanworth. Male disturbed breaking into house. The male got into a grey 4 door car with a registration number starting ‘GA05’. The vehicle then left towards Broad Lane. Offender was a white male, early 20’s. 5.40pm Friday 6th August. 0277 06/08/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Aspley Heath Lane, Tanworth. Secure Ford Kuga stolen from driveway without keys. 1am Tuesday 3rd August. 0083 04/08/2021
- *Burglary. St Marks Close, Ullenhall. Three secure garages broken into and various items stolen. Between 3rd and 4th August. 0152 04/08/2021
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email - Alcesternorth.email@example.com
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain - Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh - firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Avery email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number - 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter - @AlcesterCops
Facebook - Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.