Published: 03 August 2021
Please see below a brief summary of the works planned for the next couple of weeks.
• Continue with the footpath improvements alongside Canal Feeder Channel and Engine Pool
• We’ve removed the tarmac surface of Crest Road (alongside Valley Road) and we will finish adding clay protection around services in the central section of the dam wall
• We will start profiling the Windmill pathway
• We will begin adding rock armour erosion protection in the River Blythe
• We will remove the temporary holding pen and excavated material in Windmill Pool
• We will seed and add grass re-enforcement mesh to the embankment