Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 25th July 2021
Published: 26 July 2021
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible - this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Attempt Burglary. Rowland Avenue, Studley. Front door of house tampered with, possibly with the intention of gaining entry. Reported Friday 23rd July. 0312 23/07/2021
- *Anti-Social Behaviour. Lakes, Earlswood. Report that groups of people are still gathering on the ‘beaches’ of the lakes and playing loud music etc. The area is currently under a Public Spaces Protection Order. SNT aware and are dealing. Reported Tuesday 20th July. 0122 20/07/2021
- *Vehicle Crime. Blind Lane, Tanworth. White Ford Fiesta stolen from driveway without keys. 3am Monday 19th July. 0091 19/07/2021
- *Suspicious Circumstances. Ullenhall. Occupants from vehicle seen acting suspiciously in the area. Occupants were taking photos and the caller was concerned regards their motives. The first part of the registration number was ‘MA63’. No offences disclosed at the time. 6.50pm Sunday 18th July. 0090 19/07/2021
Welcome to Warwickshire Connected - Get connected with what is happening in your local area, keep up to date and get involved in shaping what goes on where you live or work. Warwickshire Connected is a free messaging service brought to you by Warwickshire Police where you decide when and how you hear about the issues that matter most to you, whether that’s getting regular crime updates, the latest information on ongoing incidents and emergencies or learning more about what your local police are doing. This is also the place where you can get involved in helping to make your local area a safer place, tell us what police should be doing in your area, shape the initiatives that help to keep people and property safe and tell us what matters are causing your communities harm. The Alcester Police weekly report will continue to be sent out via email to our own circulation list (for the time being) and also on this new system, but we encourage members of the community and business owners in the area to sign up to receive our reports and more. Sign up here - https://www.warwickshireconnected.com/
If it's not 999, try going online - Warwickshire Police is encouraging the public to try reporting non-emergency crime online, by using the force’s website. Currently the vast majority of non-emergency reports come into the force via the 101 telephone line. However, since the force moved to the Single Online Home website platform (part of a national project to standardise police websites across the country), the public are now able to report incidents online. The benefits of using the website are:
· Incidents or crimes which don’t require an immediate police response can be reported in a user’s own time and at their own pace.
· It offers exactly the same service as calling 101 – the force has a dedicated Digital Desk team who work on online reports.
· It can save callers waiting in a queue to speak to someone on 101 – which unfortunately can sometimes get busy during peak periods.
· It helps to keep resources free for emergency 999 calls.
· When a report is submitted, the user will receive an email with all of their submitted details for reference.
· As well as the online reporting feature, the website also contains lots of information and guidance, including advice on who you should report specific matters to.
The reporting page can be accessed via this link - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/ro/report/
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email - Alcesternorth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PC 1329 Steven Hope email@example.com
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain - Aadila.firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh - email@example.com
PCSO 6350 Brooke Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcester Police Office Phone Number - 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter - @AlcesterCops
Facebook - Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.