Alcester Police North SNT. Latest Weekly Report. Sunday 6th June 2021
Published: 07 June 2021
For operational and privacy reasons not all the incidents that occur on the Alcester area are listed in this report. Please remember to report any anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity or crimes to us as soon as possible - this can be done via the 101 and 999 telephone numbers or if not an emergency via our online reporting forms that can be found on our website.
Incidents of a public interest from the last week:-
- *Damage. Teal Road, Studley. Small hole caused in window of house. Caller unsure of how the damage was caused. 12.50pm Sunday 6th June. 0159 06/06/2021
- ASB. Castle Road, Studley. Report of a group of 10 youngsters in the field next to the Church. Caller concerned that they are trying to light a fire using nearby wooden fencing. Fire and Police attended. No damage found at the time. 1.45pm Thursday 3rd June. 0191 03/06/2021
- Suspicious Circumstances. Club car park, Stratford Road, Henley (Wootton Wawen). Cars parking near to the premises and occupants possibly using cannabis. Ongoing issue – SNT monitoring. 0292 02/06/2021
- *ASB. Malthouse Lane / The Lakes. A few incidents reported this week with regards vehicles and pedestrians causing a nuisance at the location. This included youngsters swimming in the Lakes to vehicles parking up and the occupants have a BBQ, plus possibly smoking cannabis.
- *Vehicle Crime. Car park, Stratford Road, Hockley Heath. Works van broken into and tools stolen including drills and socket sets. Overnight 3rd and 4th June. 0054 04/06/2021
Crimestoppers – Crimestoppers is an independent charity that gives you the power to speak up to stop crime, 100% anonymously. This can be done by phone and online, 24/7, 365 days a year. After receiving a call or a completed anonymous online form, crimestoppers creates a report that brings together all the information given making sure it doesn't contain any information that could identify the caller. The report is then sent to the relevant authority with the legal responsibility to investigate crimes, make arrests and charge people in order to bring them to justice. This could be the police force or an agency such as the UK Border Agency or HM Revenue & Customs. The telephone number is 0800555111. The online reporting form can be found here - https://crimestoppers-uk.org/Give-information
Special Constabulary - Could you be a local hero and become a Special Constable?. Our Special Constables are voluntary, part-time police officers who work in some of the most important areas of modern policing. Would you be willing to make a real difference to communities in the Leamington, Stratford, Rugby, Nuneaton and North Warwickshire areas? As a fully-trained Special Constable, you will have full police powers, wear a police uniform and work alongside regular police officers and police staff, with opportunities for promotion and to develop your leadership and management skills. In return, you will be required to commit a minimum of 16 hours a month, although many people do significantly more as the hours can be flexible to fit around your work and home life commitments. For further information and details on how to join, visit our website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/police-forces/warwickshire-police/areas/warwickshire-police/ca/careers/volunteers/special-constabulary/
May 2021 Roads Policing Newsletter now available - The May 2021 Roads Policing Newsletter is now available. The Newsletter aims to help raise awareness of the work being done by police and partners to reduce the numbers of people killed or seriously injured (KSI) on Warwickshire’s roads and protect people from harm. The newsletter pulls together all the road safety news into one place including updates from partners so that it can be easily shared internally and externally with stakeholders and the public to demonstrate some of the good work being done. The newsletter is currently produced bi monthly and it is anticipated at some point it will be renamed and expanded to include even more partner information. Click her to visit our webpage to download the newsletter - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/news/warwickshire/news/2021/may/may-2021-roads-policing-newsletter-now-available/
ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Team email - Alcesternorth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt 1685 David Ebbs David.Ebbs@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk
PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain - Aadila.email@example.com
PCSO 6330 Sanjay Singh - firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO 6350 Brooke Taylor email@example.com
Alcester Police Office Phone Number - 01789 444816 (not to be used for emergencies or priority calls. Always report incidents on 101). Online reporting services are also available on our website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
Twitter - @AlcesterCops
Facebook - Alcester Police
Instagram – southwarwickshiresnts
Website - https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/
We do not monitor our social media pages, so please do not use them to report incidents or to pass on important information. Please call us on 101, 999 or use the online reporting forms as required.